Wednesday 31 August 2011

DAY 26 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 73kg

Todays weight: 73kg

Breakfast: coconut yogurt with low fat cocoa, cup of earl grey

Lunch: so, heres where I may stray. As of now I am getting on a plane and heading to liverpool until friday. Seeing little DOLLY tonight which should be a laughm but will most probably be accompanied by some beverages and a meal out.. oh dear how will I cope with that. I am bringing in my hand luggage 2 pepperamis incase of emergencies and some mattersons chicken pieces to eat on the plane. Hope everyone does well this week, catch up soon x

3 comments:

  1. Very smart of you to bring along snacks for the plane ride! :) Hope you have a wonderful time -- and by the way, the cake you made (in the previous post) looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope the cake tasted delicious, its always difficult when you cant sample the goods. I did have a wondeful time, however stick to dukan I did not, there was a lot of times where the option just wasnt there and I got the wrong attitude of if your being naughty you might aswell do it right..oops :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I came accross your blog when researching about the dukan diet!
    I'm a celiac so I cannot eat the oatbran. I read you make gluten free cakes. Are you a celiac too?
    I weigh around your starting weight 76kg.
    And I'm so tired of trying every new diet around!
    I loved how organized your blog is and how you "illustrate" it with pictures! Thank you very much, also for posting pictures of yourself! I will start following you and will make my own blog, I just need a bit of courage to start again. I did 3 days of attack phase and then stopped because I saw NO RESULTS!
    I also have a thyroid problem, so I dont think it helps much!
    But I just wanna do something that works and doesnt take a month of effort to drop a little kilo!
    Wish you good luck on your diet! Keep up the good work!
    xx
    Alice

    ReplyDelete