Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 20 - PP

yesterdays weight: 74kg lbs

Todays Weight: 74.6kg lbs no 73, well, I refuse to believe my scales work and will be extra good day and hope for good things tomorrow, fingers well and truly crossed. I have looked at my chart and i have literally fluctuated between this weight and 74 for the past 10 days or so.. would like to do a little better, so no more slip ups

Breakfast: oatbran porridge with highlights hot choc powder and skim milk

Lunch: I am off to the hairdressers after work so leaving a little early, which means I will cut lunch short and only be able to eat what I bring with me, I am bringing chicken kebabs, 1 babybel light and a vanilla yogurt, looks like a little picnic! there was some red pepper on the chicken kebabs and being a piggy i scoffed the lot :-)

Dinner: 3 low fat sausages which looked so vile and my eggs broke so was very upset with dinner, no photo ;-) ugly food somehow doesnt taste as good. especially the sausages which split and the skin wouldnt come of but wouldnt stay on, seriously its awful but I honestly wanted to have a little tantrum!

Snacks:

Summary: what a poo day, roll on tomorrow, on the plus side atleast I had my hair done so thats good.

No comments:

Post a Comment