Monday 29 August 2011

Day 24 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 73.4kg

Todays weight: 73.6kg

Breakfast: not a weekend thing

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs with salad cream  light

Dinner: 2 chicken breasts with paprika and cayenne pepper barbequey seasoning with a small amount of
passatta and low fat sour cream and a baby bel grated over it.

Summary: well those laughing cow extra lights are no laughing matter, had a go,could not go through with it though, they are such an odd texture and taste powdery, maybe ill try them in something next time. Had my mum take a few photos of me today, starting to look a little better, well in comparison to the photos I made her take of me before going on holiday

In other news I had a call back from a local cafe owner who is willing to sell my wheat free cakes, so I am starting another blog, the gluten free bakery to go alongside this one.

March 2011            

August 2011


I have also noticed my face looks slimmer too, carb face gone



2 comments:

  1. Cookie, you look GREAT -- and so pretty in the bottom photo. :) Keep it up!

    And congrats about your wheat-free cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ra-raaaooowwww! You look fantastic Cookie!!! :)

    I totally agree, the laughing cow cheeses are possibly the most disgusting things I've ever had. I keep thinking after a year of not eating them that they must surely be ok - they're CHEESE, how can cheese (even processed cheese) be bad? But they are. Yuck.

    Mini babybel lights, on the other hand, are like mana from heaven, for all that they count as a tolerated food... ;-)

    ReplyDelete