Saturday 13 August 2011

Day 6 of 'Attack Phase' Dukan

yesterdays weight: 75.6kg lbs
Todays Weight: 75.4kg lbs

 Breakfast: oat bran porridge with a little agave syrup and 1% fat milk

Lunch: 2 mini quiches made with serano ham and filled with bacon a whisked egg and etra light cream cheese, yogurt and I have had a packet of sliced chicken

Dinner: beef mince cooked with onion and bacon and tomato puree and a stock cube to make a bolognaise sauce, lots of seasoning

Snacks: raspberry flavour yogurt, gerkin x 1,

Summary: so todays been okay, not a huge loss but a loss not the less. I havent done too much excerise just walking to start with and when i fully introdue veg then I will get back to the gym, hopefully  I will have a tad more energy. my mum is encouraging me to do the full 10 days attack phase but i feel that a week is probably sufficient, not sure, i guess ill see if it stays this easy and I may consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment