Saturday 13 August 2011

Day Four of ‘Attack phase’

yesterdays weight: 76.3kg 167.86lbs
Todays Weight: 76.3kg 167.86lbs no LOSS no GAIN

I am slightly disappointed that I havent lost any weight today, especially if i think about how many calories i am actually consuming. I will wait till my lady time is over and not get discouraged until then! I am thinkning of just eating protein until sunday to see how that fares.

 Breakfast: 2boiled eggs wrapped in ham

Lunch: Chicken legs in cajun seasoning, I have removed the skin after cooking. peach yogurt

Dinner: 2 very rare and very chewy beef steaks, oh my god! This is must how the models eat, chew chew spit..

Snacks: 1.5 tbsps of oatbran with 1% fat milk and a little agave syrup to sweeten, and a couple of no sugar coffees

Summary: So overall I am not impressed with the weight loss on a whole. I am hoping for a miracle tomorrow or atleast a loss of some description. I want to get to 75kg and fast, I havent seen that figure since march and I dont think its too unrealistic a goal..seriously?
I have had a read over the book (I ordered the downloadable version last night) and there is a lot of emphasis on water consumption so today I am making a consious effort to drink more water atleast 2L

No comments:

Post a Comment