Saturday 13 August 2011

Day Three - Also first day at my new job :-)

yesterdays weight: 76.5kg 168.3lbs
Todays Weight: 76.3kg 167.8lbs
todays loss:0.2kg 0.4lbs
total loss:0.7kg 1.5lbs

 Breakfast:2 boiled eggs with 2 tsp low fat yogurt and pinch of cress and seasoning and a peach low fat activia

Lunch: 2 chicken legs and 3 slices of ham which I had to pretty much fight a seagull for, another peach yogurt.. I am feeling very hungry/greedy today.

Dinner: 2 burgers made by my own fair hands and a slice of lean bacon inbetween with a small amount of ketchup.

Snacks: 1.5 tablespoons on oatbran with a dash of 1% fat milk made to porridge with some agave nectar.

I may even have another yogurt later, I honestly don’t know what is wrong with me I am not all that hungry and I have never craved sweet so much. It is that time of the month, which im guessing may be why i havent really lost anything as i am rather bloated and possibly retaining some water, but this is just bizare - I normally am not a fan of sugar.

Summary: Day 1 of my new job went well, not stressful at all and wasnt worth losing last nights sleep over! however I did sit at the desk with my stomach growling for most of the day, I have got to say so far today is the hungriest I have been on this diet (I guess it is only day 2 really..) 
exercise : 20 minutes walk to work

No comments:

Post a Comment