Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 9 of Dukan - PP

yesterdays weight: 74.9kg lbs

Todays Weight: 74.6kg lbs

Breakfast: Lunch: 2 low carb gluten free sausages cooked on the george foreman grill with 1 slice of fat off bacon and 1 venison burger 1 tbsp ketchup low sugar/salt variety

Dinner: 1 piece poached salmon which I blended with low fat cream cheese 1/2 tsp tomato puree and lemon juice and wrapped in smoked salmon, this had a vile texture so I couldnt eat it all, and I was rather naughty indulging in 3 gherkins. I also was making flapjacks for my dad to take to work and ended up eating a small piece of apricot and a pinch of the mixture so bad but soo good.

Snacks: 3 tablespoons of low fat cottage cheese with some chopped onion to flavour and 1 slice of ham with a low fat laughing cow triangle.

Summary: I really think I am going to look at the scales and see a gain which is a pain because I have been so good for so long..just slipped up a little today.

No comments:

Post a Comment