Saturday 13 August 2011

Dukan challenge - Day 2 sort of..

Yesterdays weight: 77kilograms - 169lbs
Todays Weight: 76.5kilograms - 168lbs 


So, day 2 has arrived.
I have been shopping yesterday, and pretty much finished the food I had to use up. I told myself that I am starting this diet officially on monday, but perhaps that is wrong. perhaps I should put this off any longer than necessary. I feel motivated now and feel ready to start today. Lets get this show on the road!

Breakfast: Lunch: woke up rather late, somewhere inbetweet breakfast and lunch: salmon and extra light cream cheese and chive omelette -tastes beautiful!

Dinner: Roast chicken has gone in the oven ready for tonight, I have covered it in garlic, lemon, sumac, thyme and sesame seeds  - can’t wait! (it was yummy indeed! I served it with low fat yogurt which I mixed with lemon garlic and mint and onion to season!)

Snacks: low fat peach activia

So I have been on track today and I am thrilled with that. I have even bought a new dress for my first day of my new job tomorrow, excited. I do work in an office, so I am aware that I spend a lot of time sitting on my bottom, fortunately I have a gym membership and I shall try and get down a few times a week to boost my weight loss! I want to be a little slimmer for september 14th.

I have been organised… I love lists and forward planning ;-) oh dear..
I have decided my breakfast tomorrow is going to be egg mayo - with low fat yogurt instead of mayo.

Lunch I have packed a chicken leg into some tupperware to take to work and if I get hungry then I guess I will have to get some sliced meat.
And for my dinner I have prepared burgers, made with extra lean beef mince, 1 egg to bind, 1 shallot and chili powder to give a kick. Roll on more weight loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment