Saturday 3 September 2011

Yesterdays weight: no clue, it was 73kg before dolly

Todays weight: 73.7kg just a little gain considering.. i did terrible. I had butties, crisps, lasagne, egg baguette, more crisps, pints of wine, biscuits, pasta, chips, mousakka, rice, more biscuits and a burger.. uh ohh! I have no control whatso ever when it comes to these situations. I just hope I can be a little stronger when I go to bucharest in less than 2 weeks. I will bring my oatbran with me!

Breakfast: too late

Lunch: 4 sausages with a little ketchup and a fried egg

Dinner: skinny frappelatte , 2 egg omelette made with a spoonful of extra light philly, chopped spring onion to season and proscuitto. I had a little halloumi with this, was delish

 Snacks: coconut yogurt and 2 tsp of light cocoa powder

Summary: So. I have been relatively good today apart from a few naughty smints which will hardly compare to the last few days.

I am really keeping an eye on the scales and will have to be so carefull because of my last few days which I dont want to catch up with me. I have a bit of a headcold right now so will have to save the gym for monday and aim to go 3 days this week.  I am probably going to eat protein only for the next few days. I was craving green beans tonight though. Hopefully, if I have the will power I can have just protein for 5 days which will be like another attack phase, looking forward to mondays scale reading hopefully it will reveal a pound or so loss!

Good luck to everyone else who is dieting or has fallen off the wagon a little, seriously , pick yourself up and carry on. If I can do it so can you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cookie, I have been reading your blog. I had one in spanish, ive switched to english and i have added your blog on my list. Take a look at mine if you want to http://thedukandietandme.blogspot.com/
    i was bad this weekend and also listed all the bad things i ate, but i wont let that ruin everything, so......... good luck getting back on track, you are doing great and look awesome!!
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete