Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 11 - Day 1 of 'Cruise' PV

yesterdays weight: 74.9kg lbs

Todays Weight: 74.7kg lbs

 Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with 2 slices garlic sausage in and a laughing cow light

Lunch: peach activia yogurt, a pack sliced chicken, 1 100g pack of mini hotdogs..very naughty much more fat than chicken.

Dinner: Dukan oatbran chicken schnitzel, even more delicious today and accompanied by some spinach, asparagus and a salad of tomato and spring onion - easily the best meal I have had in 11 days!

Snacks: 1 chocolate drop, someone kindly offered me one and before I knew it it was in my mouth..Oops and a less than 5% fat chocolate mousse

Summary: Bit of a naughty day really. I wont be upset if I have gained a pound tomorrow, any more however and I shall be outraged, Ha ha! I am dreaming of all of my favorite foods and thinking up recipes, Katsu curry.. I need a dukan version of this and with the schnitzel recipe and the cauliflower rice I may be onto a winner! Spaghetti bolognaise, I am thinking of purchasing a spiraliser so I can make courgette, carrot and squash pasta which sounds promising too. looking to the future and hopefully a further couple of pounds loss!


            Here is a picture of the chicken schnitzel from tonight and last night

No comments:

Post a Comment