Friday 26 August 2011

Day 21 - PV

Yesterdays weight: 74.6kg

 Todays Weight: 73.9 Ohhh Yess!! i dont even care if it goes up a little tomorrow as it has been reached, so there :-)

Breakfast: porridge with the cocoa, 2 sausages and a fried egg

Lunch: 1 baby  bel light, 1 pepperami, a prawn salad with a little sauce, the whole salad read 80 calories and
less than 3g of carbs so I thought GET IN!

Dinner: What a palava! I baked a whole trout with lemon and rosemary and parsely. Well I tell you now I am not skilled with de boning and I could of sat there for hours picking out the smaller ones. so with the other baked trout the food processer is going to play a part in hopefully making a fishcake of sorts. I had the fish with some cauliflower cous couse, it didnt look ricey enough, and some grated celery and a dollop of beetroot and onion pickle.


wack in the oven

And voila, dogs dinner :-*)
Snacks: 100g cocontut yogurt which is not advertised as low fat but I have compared the fat and carb content to some of my lower fat ones and there is small difference between them, I added a little cocoa powder, heavenly bounty fix yogurt!

Summary: So two suprises today, TOM and 73.9 on the scales, the first wasnt exactly a suprise but I am suprised that I am weighing less despite this fact. who knows maybe a little less in a week once this is over. Quite a good day, went for a drink after work and had a diet coke, my gym buddy cancelled on me so stupidly I also avoided the gym, however I did go shopping after the pub with a considerable amount of bags and walk home with even more, i call that a work out.. dont you?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on breaking through the 73-kg mark!!

    And yes, I do count shopping as exercise (especially while carrying bags)...think of all that walking you did... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the loss. shopping is defo exercise especially carrying bags or pushing a heavy trolley!! ;@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, it feels good to finally get below 74, i was up and down on 74 for 10 days + so finally the hard work has caught up :-) just shows that good things happen to those who wait, someimes

    ReplyDelete