Monday 22 August 2011

Day 17 - PV Cruising.. still

More...yesterdays weight: 74.2kg lbs
Todays Weight: 74.6kg lbs Nooo!
Breakfast: oatbran with 1% fat milk and a tablespoon of highlights hot chocolate, maybe less next time it tastes more salty than chocolatey if im honest!
Lunch: mattersons twisted tails, hog roast flavour was utterly manky and I wont be going there again! I got a salad from the sandwich shop, lettuce, cucumber, egg, pepper, tomato, again a few half olives and a sprinkling of feta, and a pack or pork loin slices on top,,, yummy!
Dinner: My mum made roast chicken, and I made a mushroon gravy to accompany, it was good!! I had roast beetroot and my spiraliser arrived today so i had some carrot spirals too, was lush with the gravy and the crunch ;-)
Snacks: very bad I know. Yesterday I made a gluten free, dairy free orange and almond cake, infact I made 3.. miniature cakes that is, they are about the size of a saucer and i had 1/6 of one..it was soo good!
Summary: I feel really let down by eating that cake, and im trying to rationalise that I have consumed much less calories than I was consuming each day before this diet, and it's not like I went on a mental binge, but I still feel I have failed. I hope this does not affect the next few days, i want to pick up where I left off and have no more slip ups, this week atleast.
 I am going to see dolly, yes it is a sad dream of mine to see the queen of country live. so I am sure that I will have a drink then and I will have to be extra strict now for whatever slip ups occur during that couple of days spent in liverpool... Looking forward to decent shops, we currently have choice of about 8-9 clothing stores here..

Here is the yummy orange cake, which will be great for the stableization phase, oviously I am never thinking of overdoing it, but I feel this cake is a treat and will be a treat and is only 250cals per slice and is low on sugar and carbs in comparison to other cakes, and it only used 4 ingredients.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those orange cakes look amazing! :)

    Don't be too hard on yourself up for eating 1/6 of a cake. It sounds like today (Tues) you had a great day -- both in terms of eating & exercising... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, it tasted great and I feel it was worth it. I would have had more cause to be disappointed if I ate a whole slice, or better yet half an ordinary sized cake, which I could easily do throughout a day. Its sometimes more of a challenge to have a little of something we like, I guess you have to teach yourself to allow it but refrain from over indulging.

    ReplyDelete