Saturday 13 August 2011

Day Five of ‘Attack phase’

yesterdays weight: 76.3kg 167.9lbs
Todays Weight: 75.6kg 166.3lbs

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs with ham and a cup of tea with 1% fat milk

Lunch:grilled chicken mixed with low fat yogurt and spices and a low fat vanilla yogurt

Dinner:2 pieces undyed smoked haddock seasoned with lemon and parsely

Snacks:

Summary: I am getting into the swing of things now, finally lost a little more getting me to my mini target almost..fingers crossed for tomorrow! I am finding that this diet works better if you enjoy cooking, which I do! I have made some little quiches using serrano ham in a muffin tin, mixing egg with bacon and low fat cream cheese and voila! - inspiration taken from flicking through plently of cooking magazines, I just cant stop buying them, only now I can probably eat about 10% of whats published in there - the rest needs adapting and theres a lot of explorative fun to be had there!

No comments:

Post a Comment