Monday 15 August 2011

Day 10 of 'Attack' Dukan

yesterdays weight: 74.6kg lbs


Todays Weight: 74.9kg lbs


Breakfast: 1 low fat gluten free sausage & oatbran porridge with a little pouring yogurt - due to my gain today I have decided to leave the agave nectar out for a few days and use only for emergencies.. i guess that kind of slip up is better than a full blown peice of cheesecake etc.


Lunch: 4 chicken legs with skin off, I was trying desperately not to get the orange coloured cajun spice on my face as I thought it not a good look for the office and for my induction to my new job role, not the impression I would go out of my way to give.


Dinner: 2 chicken escalopes I made chicken schnitzel with oatbran it was lovely!! I will post the recipe!! I did use less than half a tsp oil to fry them but could do it with spray oil, I will try baking tomorrow and do a comparisson.


Snacks: 1 low fat strawberry yogurt, half a pack of chicken slices and 2 slices of garlic sausage from m & s, naughty but i looked and it is relatively low in cals and its a childhood favorite.


Summary: I could have done better today, I will try harder tomorrow, especially if I am faced with another gain. I would love to be one of those people who can weigh once a week but I would be wondering and possibly go a little more off track than I can, hopefully keeping a close eye will keep me in check..thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it.


I am excited about vegetables tomorrow!!! salad here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment