Saturday 13 August 2011

yesterdays weight: 75.4kg lbs
Todays Weight: 75.2kg 165.4lbs

 Breakfast: oatbran porridge with a little agave syrup, breakfast order at work, scrambled egg and 2 slices of bacon with fat off

Lunch:3 chicken kebabs dipped in a little heinz low sugar and salt ketchup, they literally stunk the office out.. wont be taking them to work again!

Dinner:really bored of beef so I had a little of the mince from yesterday and 2 low fat gluten free sausages fried in a spray of oil.

Snacks: low fat chocolate mousse, less than 5% fat

Summary: I am feeling quite satisfied today (maybe because I am full of food from day 5 onwards), not a huge amount of weight loss but again its in the direction. I have not been to the toilet since day 5 and even then it wasnt anything to write home about..sorry for posting that here but it has to be said, high protein and low fibre = constipation! I am going to have to get some herbal remedy on the go to help me go if this persists!

No comments:

Post a Comment