Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 23 - PV

Yesterdays weight: 73.8kg

Todays weight: 73.4kg at 7.30, then I woke up again at 2pm and was 73kg..things are happening, bit annoyed of wasting the day however.

Breakfast:

Lunch: Smoked Tuna mixed with a little light mayo and a light babybel grated on top. beetroot which was marinaded in chilli, a tomato.

Dinner: I marinaded some chicken in basil, mint and parsely which i wizzed with some low fat yogurt and a little tsp of oil. then baked the chicken thighs. I made a coleslaw by finely chopping 1 carrot, 1 small celeriac and some radishes (I added a red onion at the end so as not to turn everything purple) then i mixed with 4 tablespoons of low fat plain yogurt and 2 teaspoons of light mayo and half a teaspoon of dijon mustard and a squeeze of lemon juice.

I served the chicken with the coleslaw and this should probably count as a celebration meal, I chopped 4 thin slices of reduced fat halloumi and fried that in a teaspoon of olive oil, possibly could have used a little less. Although the meal was nice i would have preffered the cheese with a more spicy tomatoey chicken perhaps in a harissa sauce.


The slaw before I added the onion

Fried Halloumi - my favorite!!

The complete meal, was very filling but tasty

snacks: cup of earl gey tea with skim milk no sugar

Summary: well, quite a positive weekend, the weight is going in the right direction. I want to lose as much as I can now, as although im hoping I dont fall of the wagon in liverpool I dont think everywhere I go there will be the options plus I would really like a drink or two. Went to tescos today, oh my god the place was packed, night mare shopping on a sunday. I went at dinner time hoping people would be at home eating sunday roasts evidently not. Got some of the slightly naughty coconut yogurts for treat times. I also ot laughing cow extra light, now I have a bad feeling about this and perhaps light was light enough.. has anyone tried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment