Saturday 27 August 2011

Day 22 - PP

yesterdays weight: 73.9kg lbs

Todays Weight: 73.8kg at my 7.30 weigh in then 73.3 after the loo a bit later ;-)

Breakfast: slept in big style

Lunch: 2 slices of extra lean corned beef and a laughing cow light, skinny frappe again the same girl and I dont think it was skinny, was too enthralled by the fit guy behind the counter to care though

Dinner: I made the other trout into fish cakes,
I took the meat from the fish, added 1 tbsp of red curry paste, a handful of parsely as I cant stand the flavour of cilantro. a small chunk of ginger and a tsp of veg oil and whizzed it into a paste then added 2 tbsps of oatbran. I made these into burgers and added a little oil to fry




 
Snacks: I have baked a chocca mocha caramel cake, and yes I had a  wee spoon lick.. uhh ohh! the things you do without even realising until its too late! a low fat yogurt and a teaspoon of the cake.WOW it was gorgeous!!






Summary: another weekend in, will hopefully get to the gym but wouldnt have minded going out for a dance, just not great at avoiding drinks whilst out, otherwise i tend to bore very easily.

2 comments:

  1. The fish cakes look yummy -- and that caramel cake looks divine! I can tell it was delicious just by looking at that photo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, they were rather delicious, and i'm not the biggest fan of fish usually but its always good to try new things. As for the cake, i'm depending on my dad to demolish the lot, if not I will be delivering some to my brothers, sure they wont complain. It was really gooey and fudgy, could go for some right now actually ;-).. but i wont :-)

    ReplyDelete