Tuesday 27 September 2011

Day 46 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 72 Kg

Todays Weight: 71.4 Kg up down up down up down! please stay down

Breakfast: light choc oatbran porridge

Lunch: m and s piri piri chicken and a babybel x light

Dinner: venison steak in a small amount of salsa verde butter was heavenly will a little light choices halloumi

Snacks: Well I have baked 2 batches of honey and vanilla madeleines, on with flour and one gluten free. I tried the tip of one of each I can honestly say the flavour of the gluten free one is just as good as that of the ordinary one and the pictures show the gluten free is slighly paler, nothing that a metal madeleine pan wont cure hopefully. I used a silicone one and I think that hasnt heated us as much so there isnt as much browning on the molded shape as I would have liked.

I want a dukan friendly madeleine and come the weekend I can give it a go.. i live for spare time in which I can bake in

Summary: Well i can honestly say today was similar to yesterday, roll on friday!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm -- if you come up with a recipe for Dukan-friendly madeleines, please let us know! :)

    ReplyDelete