Sunday 11 September 2011

Day 35 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 72.5 Kg

Todays weight: 72.4 Kg

Breakfast: babybel light

Lunch: smoked tuna and a little low fat salad cream.. I need to shop for cupboard ingrediants I have nothing to come back to from my holiday.. on tuesday, it was like 4 weeks ago a couple of days ago it feels :-O

Dinner: 5 beef meatballs with a tomato basil sauce, I have never been so full since like yesterday. I am thinking my appetite has definately decreased somewhat as I would usually have the portion I had tonight combined with linguine!

Snacks: coconnut yogurt mixed with low cal hot choc

Summary: Went to tesco today got loads of unhealthy food for dad for when were away, doesnt look like our fridge. Need to make him a lasagne and a few meals and a healthy treat for when were gone. got some oatbran to take with me and also some sachets of low cal hot chocolate, if im going to be naughty then I alteast want to keep to a healthy breakfast.
Out for lunch tomorrow, already trying to decide what to have.. I might just have a pack lunch and get a coffee. hmmm! but then I would like to take advantage of the veg thing and maybe get some greek salad, decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment