Monday 12 September 2011

Day 36 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 72.5 Kg

Todays weight: 72 Kg, well again if I gain a little tomorrow its no biggie :-)

Breakfast: Oat bran porridge with light hot choc

Lunch: chicken slices with light coleslaw

Dinner: half a dry chicken breast (cant beat mums cooking :-S) and some tenderstem brocolli

Snacks: babybel and mattersons chicken pieces

Summary: Again I am up and about late making cakes, this time I am making a batch of muffins for my mum wheatfree ofcourse and using the rest of the batter for a cake for my dad to have with cups of tea, it smells good and I guess I have to taste if its nice? It is my usual orange cake batter that I pretty much do in my sleep now so believe me, I have tried it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on this morning's weigh-in -- your weight is going down, down, down... :)

    Are you baking any more cakes for the cake shop? Or is this batch just for family?

    ReplyDelete