Tuesday 6 September 2011

Day 30 - A WHOLE MONTH (not consecutive but hey!)

Yesterdays weight: 73.5kg

Todays weight: 73.4kg ohhh so slowly

Breakfast: oatbran with skim milk and light cocoa

Lunch: 1 low fat sausage, salami, garlic sausage

Dinner: halloumi and squash omelette with salad






I have added the halloumi to the squash and garlic and 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar


Finished omelette, be careful not to overbrown the halloumi to start with as the bottom will burn a little


Some Light coleslaw with added carrot to make it go a little further and be a little lighter



What a massive plate of food! Kept me from snacking after though!
Summary: Well I had a great big salad, but hey I cant feel guilty for that surely..?

1 comment:

  1. That omelet looks delicious -- makes me hungry just looking at the photo (and I just finished breakfast, too)... :)

    ReplyDelete