Sunday 4 September 2011

Day 28 - PV

Yesterdays weight: 73.7kg

Todays weight: 73.7kg

Breakfast: missed the boat again

Lunch: 2 low carb sausages, 3 strips of turkey bacon, 1 fried egg and a squirt of low ketchup, and a coffee with 2 sweetners and skim milk

Dinner: prawn salad made with light mayo, lime and lemon juice, low salt and sugar ketchup and paprika


Snacks: Skinny mocha coffee cooler

Summary: So, I haven't lost anything today but on the plus side I haven't gained. I really wanted to do another attack phase but I was really craving some kind of crunch, anyhow I did my research for lowest carb veg and green peppers, romaine lettuce, spring onions and cucumber are all quite low on the list so I thought I'd allow it, and its far better than what I was eating on my mini break thats for sure. I am thinking though,  whilst I ate all of the wrong things I did eat a smaller amount, and got full quicker. I was really full after an average piece of lasagne, normally I would go for seconds.. things are happening! All good! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the diet! I agree that although sometimes I feel frustrated when my weight stays the same from one day to the next -- it's still much better than gaining.

    It's all about perspective, yes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos of your prawn salad are making me hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete