Friday 30 September 2011

Day 49 - PV

Yesterdays weight: 71.1 Kg

Todays Weight: 71.1 Kg

Breakfast: oatbran porridge with cocoa

Lunch: 6 slices of chicken with stuffing with light coleslaw and 2 x light leerdammer

Dinner: 1 onion 1 carrot lots of chicken and brocolli in stock with chilli oil and soy

Snacks: coconut yog with light cocoa, and at work we had our cake competition and somehow a load of cake fell in my mouth.. well I had to have a little taste. I feel v guilty but I do just need to think its one day and Im back on track tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Cake competition? Like a bake-off? I can only imagine how awesome all those cakes must have looked/smelled...sigh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vicki, yes it was something of a bake off, however the only cside with cake that looked awsome was the guys who won.. and mine looked okay but a little different, i iced it then went around the outside with half chocolate dipped madeleines, a lot of effort went into it as there was 3 cakes to make one really i made 2 flavours of madeleine, oh well. I can honestly say the rest where interesting.. some did taste good though, just had a tsp of one of two and a tiny slither of my own. We have a lot of eating that goes on at work, next week we are cooking again, each floor has a different continent, we are europe so there will be lasange, goulash and all sorts of tasty things around to tempt me. I am making natas for that, so I cant have any of them either, one day, one day!!

    ReplyDelete