Saturday 24 September 2011

Day 43 - PV

Yesterdays weight: 72 Kg

Todays Weight: 71.5 Kg

Breakfast: 6 X chicken and stuffing slices from m and s

Lunch: shopping in town, very tired and hungry and slipped up with an apple juice, tasted soo sweet though!

Dinner: I had a cajun tuna steak, it really was cooked to perfection! I served it with some light coleslaw which I added some carrot to and, salad and asparagus

Snacks: 1/6th of oatbran and lax bread from http://charlottesdukandiet.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/day-48-cruise-pp/#comment-1694 Oh my it was so delicious, its a little more than the recommended flax intake apparently but oh so worth it, one of those things I am incorporating and then will remove at times of stagnating weight. I had it with some light cheese a tiny bit of light butter a little marmite and a slice of ham.

Summary: Well yesterday I baked a cake and decorated half of it pretty for a friend and the other half not so good because its ending up in my dads belly anyway.. I have been making icing flowers today, seriously why I thought they'd be a doddle i'll never know. I want to post some photos but my camera is reluctant to switch on, and I seriously hope its just the battery, I dont keep cameras for very long and with this one I can honestly say I havent dropped it, wet it or sat on it so its anyones guess whats wrong with it.
Its saturday night, I should be out I guess, my girlfriends are on holiday so I guess I will allow myself out next weekend to hear all about magaluf, who knows maybe they'll be T total for a while when they get back..

No comments:

Post a Comment