Saturday 10 September 2011

Day 34 - PV

Yesterdays weight: 73 Kg

Todays weight: 72.5 Kg RESULT..so happy with that I am going to boots to get a receipt printed with that on the weigh machine!! okay so their machine I always way a little more and I have just scoffed a pound of salmon but hey it should be one of my lowest weigh ins there in years!! The pessimist/realist in me is thinking there will be a gain tomorrow but will hopefully leave me weighing less than yesterday..fingers crossed!!

Breakfast: half fat cheese with some salmony cream cheese in yum! thank god for m & s sandwich fillers (probably not the lowest in fat but i have eated in quite often and not done too badly.. the cheese is low fat and boy it tastes that way!)

Lunch: packet of smoked salmon 100g.. ugh I feel sicky smokey salmon overload!!
Saturday shopping times, going to get my boobies measured as im thinking they have shrunk somewhat..result again, I can almost reach my short arms around to fasten my bra as opposed to putting it over my head :-)
Need some trainers as the ones I bought in march are falling to pieces, obviously a sign that i walk a lot or I am so heavy that my shoes cave in..

Dinner: I made a vegetable moussakka using minced mushrooms, celery, carrot, and aubergine. I used a little cornflour and skim milk for the white sauce and half fat grated cheese, was rather yummy and had some low fat coleslaw with it, and OMG I was full so quickly I couldnt finish either!

Snacks: I may have a piece of diabetic chocolate or two later.. the coffee one is okay.

Summary: Well has been a good couple of days. I made an effort when I went out today, I put foundation on and heels, i must wear foundation like once a year I am a lazy bugger really. Felt good. Hope every one is having a wonderful weekend

2 comments: