Friday 23 September 2011

Day 42 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 72 Kg

Todays Weight: 72 Kg

Breakfast: usual porridge, and work bought us breakfast which we had at 12, 2 skinny sausages and a fried egg with a little b sauce.

Lunch: chicken on skewers, wasnt too hungry really but it was too nice to waste and I am not good at wasting anything, I guess i overthink these things sometimes

Dinner: chicken in a small amount of garlic and parsely butter

Snacks: few squares of diabetic chocolate, not really a winner but i still had more than one piece.

Summary: well I didnt exactly have any veg except some pepper that was on a chicken skewer, lets call it some seasoning. However I brought in some biskwits from bucharest and well I had to taste them didnt I,, I had two small raisin biccys and a peanut butter one OMG!! Well good job Im not going out tonight because I would not be able to avoid a drink or 10 or food after that so I really cant trust myself yet! I have a dinner to go to on 7th October so I should like to be extremely well behaved until then as I have to plan for falling of the wagon a little, it is inevitable and its not about denying yourself 100% of the time, I should look at the progress I have made instead of dwelling on the negatives really, I dont eat half as much so thats good..

No comments:

Post a Comment