Thursday 29 September 2011

Day 48 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 71.5 Kg

Todays Weight: 71.1 Kg

Breakfast: oatran and light choc porridge

Lunch: the rest of the coronation chicken sandwich filler, and 2 slices of low fat leerdammer and 3 small slices salami

Dinner: 2 mustard and honey chicken, my mum..ahem marks and spencers made dinner
Snacks: well i didnt snack as such but I did have a boiled sweet at work that my friend brought back from her travels and seriously I couldnt put my finger on what flavour it was, total waste of calories oh and i pinched 2 chips from my mums plate its technically okay because it wasnt on my plate right?

Summary: I have spent a full evening baking and I am thinking this cake looks weird and I feel a little embarrassed to hand this into work tomorrow but never mind.. I have lost a little today but I am sure all of the icing testing will catch up with me very shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment