Thursday 22 September 2011

Day 41 - PP (..not)

Yesterdays weight: 71.4 Kg

Todays Weight: 72 Kg - I have realised its been a few days since I have been to the loo, so perhaps its
worth looking for some fybogel

Breakfast: oatbran with light choc

Lunch: chicken slices and some light egg sandwich filler

Dinner: 1 chicken schnitzel some halloumi and yes..coleslaw..im hooked on coleslaw and halloumi and OMG i would love that in a baguette.. see it could be worse?

Snacks: 3 slices salami..

Summary: so I really need to adhere to pure protein tomorrow if it kills me, or maybe have veg and then 3 pp days? im thinking one on one off is far better for me, until you cut them out you dont realise just how much of them you eat, I have always eaten healthy but I have always had large portions of veg along with meals, for instance pasta with a side salad or crudites throughout the day with dip or jacket potatoes with lots of veg on the side, which I guess there is a healthy element but now after stepping away and examining it I also realise that perhaps wasnt the healthiest choice either and the best thing for me is the train myself to eat less, eat sensible portions and definately no second or thirds! (well maybe at christmas, but only for the 1 day not for the build up to christmas and the time after it, i will end up a big pudding if i do that!)

1 comment:

  1. some veggies slipped into my PP day too. the light egg sandwich filler sounds like a good idea, sometimes cooked chicken is a bit dry on its own so ive had coleslaw too but they generally have sugar in unless you get the creamy (finest/best/taste the difference) one which has less carbs but more fat. I actually had sugar free maple syrup on some chicken the other day cos it needed something...

    ReplyDelete