Thursday 8 September 2011

Day 32 - PV

Yesterdays weight: 73.4
Todays weight: 73.1
Breakfast: oatbran with light cocoa and skim milk - struggled to eat it, felt rather full
Lunch: pack of ham and some extra light philly, again, weird struggled to eat it but just about managed
Dinner: I had a chicken breast with some halloumi and wrapped in fat off bacon with brocolli and carrot, again felt full very quickly.
I made some little quiches with prosuitto, halloumi and chilli and balsamic onions for lunch tomorrow and tried one although i was bursting at the seams..delicious!
Snacks: few cups of tea
Summary: Well today I haven't really felt hungry at all! I am back at the weight I was before seeing dolly, however I would do it again, it was a great couple of days and well worth gaining a pound for!
I cant believe I am travelling again on wednesday, I go to Bucharest for my brothers wedding. I want to look good, and if I am honest this is the event that sparked this whole thing. Its bizarre how looking good matters so much and weight loss is always the first place i look. But hey you look better you feel better.. I dont dont think I have lost enough to feel too contented though.
Packing my case this time is a very different experience, I am not just picking out cover up clothes, there are a few things I actually like going into the mix, just hope all goes well and I can get to 72kg before 14th September.. seriously everyone cross everything for me! Thanks.. Much appreciated ;-P

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean -- when it comes to my appearance, my first thought/worry always goes to my weight. Not my clothes, my hair, etc -- always my weight.

    I know you can hit 72 kg before your brother's wedding -- keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so crossed for you I cant get up for my walk :@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I hope I can do it, its not an unreasonable or unrealistic goal 1 kg at a time :-) Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete