Friday 9 September 2011

Day 33 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 73.1 Kg

Todays weight: 73 Kg

Breakfast: O.B porridge W S/Milk and Light Cocoa

Lunch: 1 pepperami and 2 balsamic and chilli onion and halloumi fritattas (made in a yorkshie

pudding tin 2 eggs yields 4 omelettes) Sooo tasty, recipe to follow!!
Dinner: I wasnt too enthused really, 2 venison burgers which i didnt cook for very long at all and the lovely (sure..) half fat cheese slices on top, left a bit of one though because i just wasnt that into it.

Snacks: Summary: this is the best the half fat cheese singles have tasted, i put some salmon creamcheese mousse inside and rolled it into a cigar.. was a really tasty and satisfying snack, i had 2. I also had a fruit flavour yogurt and a skinny mocha coffee cooler

Summary: Well today had been interesting, I have been quite busy. Got some money exchanged for my trip,, means its getting close. I have had the case down and started packing.. I even got the hoover out, not like me at all! I saw the lady in the cake shop and as i was walking there I was thinking I dont really have the time, anyhow it didnt all sell, infact she still had a couple of pieces on sale..eww! Not my place to tell her that its been a bit too long, surely she has a calendar and some common sense. any how she said it was nice but they dont get much call for gluten free, i think if people are aware its there and that the option is available they may be interested. surely you dont just rely on people occaisonally asking, you put it out there that such a thing is available? I had been keeping an eye, and to be honest the shop did not look busy in the heavy downpour on saturday, even less so on sunday when it wasnt open at all.. a cafe not open on a sunday in the shopping town? seriously? any how, I am a little releived that I am not tied down to making cakes on a regular basis at present, but I would like to going forward.

Dont you just feel there are so many things you want to persue and never enough time for it? really there is though, I honestly waste so much of it daydreaming.. I must do!
Sorry for the ramblings, very tired again, and should probably do some more packing whilst im on a role! and burn off the calories from that sugary stuff today!!

NAUGHTIES: Before this escapes me, I have also had a fruit pastille (green one, i love them!) and half a tsp of sugar in my coffee, i really needed it this morning and i didnt bring any sweetner out with me.

1 comment:

  1. Ssounds like youve had a good day tho. i think the trouble is if you have to eat gluten free youre more likely to look for stuff in the supermarket rather than go in a cake shop and risk coming out empty handed. I don know about you but I'm incapable of going into a small shop and not coming out with anything at all because I feel sorry for the shop owner - like I've got their hopes up that they have a paying customer or something - I know, I'm nuts.

    ReplyDelete