Tuesday 20 September 2011

Day 39 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 73.5 - after a week of bread, rice, potato, pasta for breakfast - not too bad I guess, i tried a little of everything. I did not have large portions, I had mainly meat and cheese and a bite here and there of the carbs or just carbs at one daily meal.

Todays weight: 72.6 close to my leaving weight so I havent done too bad really, I just hope its not too difficult getting back to my regime

Breakfast: scrambled eggs x 2 and smoked proscuitto

Lunch: went shopping and bought some trainers :-)

Dinner: Naughty I know but I had lamb cooked in a little oil and then added some paprika butter, to accompany this I had some full fat halloumi which was fried in a little oil and oregano..Ooops but OMG the best meal in a while. I liked the romanian food very much, there is a lot of cabbage based dishes and tonights dinner was so tasty..

Snacks: coconut yogurt with light cocoa

Summary: after buying all the sachets of light hot choc and taking the oatbran with me again..no discipline there. I dont think my brother had a microwave but one thing was certain they would not let us make our own breakfast, they waited on us hand and foot, not something i'm used to. Anyhow, breakfasts were very pleasant we had feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, cucumber, a selection of meats and a little pasta with sweet milk, all very delicious!
I could not wait to get home as I thought I would have gained aleast 5 pounds.. I am very good at gaining weight.. lots of practice I guess. Now that i'm home I feel a little lost and would love to go back. Work again on thursday so back to reality. I hope everyone else had a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Cookie! You did a great job maintaining your weight while you were away -- I'm sure it wasn't easy, given all the family time & celebrating. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete