Saturday 1 October 2011

Day 50 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 71.1 Kg

Todays Weight: 70.8 Kg so the cake tasting hasnt caught up with me yet.. will probably hit on monday or tuesday

Breakfast: baked the special yummy flax and oatbran bread, I have been meaning to post a link to the recipe, so here it is http://charlottesdukandiet.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/recipe-oatbran-flaxmeal-foccacia-style-bread/ Thank you so much for posting this Charlotte :-D
I had my bread fresh from the oven cut into 12 slices, I had 2 with a little light lurpack and some smoked salmon pate (smoked salmon and cream cheese mixed..from m and s)
Lunch: went out shopping and bought 2 delicious little dresses from river island and well if I end up wearing one on friday ill take a photo and add it here maybe, see if i can spot any difference from my previous photos, its so much easier when you are looking at 2 photos of yourself as opposed to looking in the mirror from one day to the next

Dinner: well, hmm. I had venison (first try) it was okay, i may have over done it slightly it was medium and i like as raw as possible but it was pleasant enough, i had light halloumi on the side and tried some of my mums baked goats cheese, it was scrumptious but not dukan friendly.
Snacks: coconut yog with light cocoa (its probably not allowed but its my absolutte fave and i have a few a week, i have compared the carb and cal content and its much the same as some of the fruit flavoured low fat yogurts)

Summary: well i had an organised day..whoppee! So I have organised my summer winter wardrobe and thin fat wardrobe, I have never realised just how much black I wear!! possibly because its supposedly slimming! One of the dresses I bought in RI today was multi coloured block stripes and a body con tube dress, unfortunately its going back as the zip stands out, looks terrible and the dress itself doesnt really need a zip, its a jersey tube, seriously! what a shame, however I am keeping the short black number :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, me too -- I have a lot of black, navy, charcoal, and dark brown clothes in my closet... :)

    ReplyDelete