Monday 31 October 2011

DAY 71 - PV

so,ive not really taken this diet lark seriously over the weekend, I went out for halloween and ended up giving into chips and gravy on my way home, those carbs were so much needed!! Nom nom

weight this morn - 71.2Kg

Breakfast: chocolate porridge

Lunch: ham and light coleslaw

Dinner: 2 burgers and light coleslaw.. full

Snacks: 1/4 a cake pop to see if it had gone off. should of spat it out I know, I was bringing them into work for a friend and didnt want to hand them over it the taste wasnt up to it.

Summary: I vow to be good till the weekend, I could do with dropping a dress size, however I have just rec'd my work uniform and its majorly unflattering due to it being miles too big, ahh well wont wear it!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Halloween has derailed me too...but November is a new month! :)

    ReplyDelete