Monday 17 October 2011

Day 62 - PV

Yesterdays weight: No clue, I feel very bad for missing days on blogging as I have fallen off track, i really an unable to do one with out the other

Todays weight: 70.6

Breakfast: chocolate oatbran porridge

Lunch: well.. quite a mixture, sweet chilli chicken pieces, tomato soup and my friend gave me a mushroom quiche (no pastry ofcourse) and I nibbled that also

Dinner: well, I made some veg to accompany my steak and OMG my steak smelled rancid, it was one day out but WOW!! ick! so I had my mushrooms and asparagus that i had fried with a little cream, and then I made some onion soup as I have become hooked on the stuff, i added half a glass of wine which was rather bad, and thinking about it im sure it would have tasted decent with out it. I also had a boiled egg. sounds like bits and pieces, boy was i full.. not good.
Snacks: heres when the naughties really come in, for the last 2 days I have eaten 4 squares of chocolate, FOUR, normally one or two or four once in a very blue moon but not 2 days in a row. I am still under the weather and not able to go to the gym, and im forgetting all the empty calories in my drinking session on friday.. dont know carb contents in vodka but im guessing its not the most dukan
friendly thing there is, it has to be said I am feeling very disappointed with oneself.

Summary: I have made something of a hash of my diet really, but I shall fear not. This is going to be a fabulous week and thats a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment