Sunday 23 October 2011

Day 68 - PV

weight yesterday; 69.5Kg

Weight today: 69.4Kg

Breakfast: Missed the boat, and really fancied some french onion soup so decided to take the time to make that for a scrumptious lunch

Lunch: Onion soup, deliciouso, my mum is getting annoyed with me for eating soup too often and wants to see me eat solid food, this in rather annoying as, I am not feeling great so really fancy soup. I have previously had a few minor issues with food, but we are talking way back, and I am on no mission to starve myself, its rather irritating, she keeps telling me how massive I was, saying I resembled the hunch back of notre dame, and now shes saying i have a scrawny neck and that I look gaunt. I still have weight to loose and I could do with out the constant criticism.

Dinner: 4... yes 4 sausages with gravy and carrots

Snacks: I made banana chocoloate ginger and walnut cupcakes for work tomorrow and I had to try one..

Summary:

No comments:

Post a Comment