Tuesday 4 October 2011

Day 53 - PPish

Yesterdays weight: 70.9Kg

Todays weight: 70.6Kg

Breakfast: oatbran porridge with full fat milk, eww, it was not good made me feel a little sicky all morning

Lunch: well today was latin america cooking day at work, lots of rice, rice and rice pudding, well I got out with only having a slice of banana dipped in caramel and 5 nachos, it shouldnt have been anything really, fancy having a week of food competitions and a party on the friday in which many a person will be having to fit in their formal attire! i got an email with this attachment http://caloriecount.about.com/just-say-no-refuse-food-b534255?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_20111004&utm_term=continue1 about refusing food, so I guess theres a sign, im going to have a read of it and see if I can turn around my attitude! I was looking forward to being a little naughty food wise on friday at the formal meal and maybe the breakfast the company is buying but OMG excess!!

Dinner: tin of smoked tuna with half a disc of baked goats cheese and some light mayo, was okay..

Summary: well very tired today, I dont have a cold per say or even whats been going around causing absences. I have an ear infection and am very slow and incapable of walking in a straight line so theres a good enough excuse to stay away from the drink on friday! I am going to attempt to make the pancakes with no oatbran http://dukanblogging.blogspot.com/2011/09/day-4-consolidation-oat-bran-free.html thanks to vicki for posting this recipe!

2 comments:

  1. brilliant article - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm sorry to hear about your ear infection -- hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete