Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day 63 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 70.6Kg
Todays weight: 70.9Kg - up again, I can feel I am carrying rather a bit of water today though so im hopefull that it will leave me soon
Breakfast: light cocoa o/b porridge, I put a scattering of coca nibs in also, not for m I dont think, I will try them again in brownies and such.
Lunch: I had half a pack of sweet chilli chicken from yesterday and a 'skinny' mocha frappe, the guy put some chocolate ice cream in it so im sure it aint skinny and will have to go elsewhere were the word skinny means skinny. Dinner: was scrummylicious, M&S chicken tikka with raita, chunks of chicken in a spieced seasoning with a raita dip and approx 3g of carbs in the pack oh and im not a fan of microwavables usually but also it was ready in under 2 minutes how could I resist! tasted as good as a takeaway! I had a cup of cucumber with this, I wasnt planning on letting andy veg in today but cucumber is rather low in carbs and Im sure a little is safe... safer than a slice of bread or a pastry anyway!
Snacks: Pepperami. I have stocked up on some diabetic chocolate from boots and its fine, I am not a huge lover of really sweet things so it works for me, may have a few cubes of that and a yogurt.
Summary: Fingers crossed for tomorrows scale session!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at tomorrow's weigh-in! :)

    Your "skinny" mocha frappe incident reminded me of one time when I ordered an iced coffee, expecting that the drink would contain just ice and coffee. When I got it, however, I noticed that they added cream & sugar to it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. im up too, there must be something in the air...

    ReplyDelete