Wednesday 5 October 2011

Day 54 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 70.6Kg

Todays weight: 70.3Kg

Breakfast: oatbran porridge made with skim milk powder

Lunch: well i have to say.. epic fail really. it was UK cooking day and it was miserable outside so I ended up having a try of the delights on offer, I tried some cottage pie and even let a little potato pass my lips, I tried chicken curry which was scrummy, but contained veg like courgette and peppers, so not too awful. I had a banger and some powdered gravy, some multicoloured jelly, a tiny slice of quiche, a quarter of a scotch egg, and tried some huge sausage roll, mainly meat not pastry. oh and the icing off a cupcake... duh duh duhhh!

Dinner: well thought as I went so overboard I would redeem myself with a dukan dinner, I could have just had a piece of meat but noo, i insisted on making pancakes and ended up adding a spoonful of coconut flour as it wasnt going well, I managed to make a few and gosh, they were gritty, so I had a few mouthfuls of pancake and got frustrated so i ended up having a tablespoon of half fat double cream for dinner, terrible choice really but omg delicious!

Summary: enchala for a better day tomorrow!! Hope everyone else has had a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment