Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 67 - PPish again

yesterdays weight: 69.6Kg

Todays weight: 69.5Kg

Breakfast: sleep in :0)

Lunch: mushroom soup.. I know.. Veg :-(

Dinner: major fatty boom boom! I made a chicken Korma with Rice etc, rice for the family, I had a small tsp to try and then just chicken in the sauce which did have coconut milk in, but I have checked all the carbs etc and they werent terrible, the fat however is a different matter.

Snacks: chicken satay skewers, was so hungry in town after the gym. Also a skinny mocha coffee cooler, 6 squares of diabetic chocolate

Summary: I am FULL, I have spent the day looking in charity shops for a wedding dress to alter for my halloween corpse bride costume, well some are just sooo expensive, yes there were newish dresses and im sure £400 is a fair price but some of them are right out of the eighties and had £200-300 stickers one, and they did look as though they had spent a long while in the shops.
Anyhow, thankfully I have connections, and a lovely friend of mine put two dresses aside for me, these are size 12, well heres me thinking I am 12-14 lets have a go, they do not zip up very far at all :-(, they are high necked and my boobies like to be a little free-er than that, so I am having to give them a total revamp if I am to wear them. I organised my costume last year in my head and suprise suprise nothing happened I wanted to dress like siobhan from shakspears sister stay with the tinsel on my head and the glittery suit, but hey there is a movie/film theme. To top it off, with the unfinishes dress I could not resist getting a mask of dolly's head so I maywell be dolly parton corpse bride, atleast it will be original, haha!

1 comment:

  1. A Dolly Parton corpse bride for Halloween? That I would definitely like to see... :)

    ReplyDelete