Sunday 15 December 2013

Day 7

I can't believe that's it, a whole week has gone by and I have been mostly good, yes I've had some little slip ups however I would say on average I have been consuming less than 1500 calories per day therefore I feel I should have lost something. We'll find out tomorrow at the weigh in. I am thinking my scales are slightly dodgy and regretting not weighing myself at boots or somewhere that I feel may be somewhat more reliable.

Breakfast - Forest fruits shake, and as I suspected this was absolutely rotten!

Mid snack - small tub of hummus with some cucumber and a 30g piece of cheese

Lunch - Roasted pepper and tomato soup, and again this was rotten!!

Afternoon snack - x 1 scrambled egg, it was a large egg and was a double yolker.

Dinner - x 1 Duck leg with a small amount of parsnip mash (I know on the avoid list), carrots, roasted pepper, onion and courgette.

Supper snack - 30g soft cheese and some strawberries

Not much to update on today. I am thinking of getting some exercise in next week as my do in on Saturday and I am hoping to have lost a few pounds for then and just generally feel a little slimmer/more comfortable in my dress.

I have been painting, hoovering and cleaning for most of the day so I'm sure that has burnt a few calories, well I hope so!

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment