Saturday 14 December 2013

Day 6

So as expected because of the weekend and inevitable lye ins the diet has gone to pit slightly.

I weighed myself when I woke up before it all went wrong. 76.8, so a 1.8 kilo loss over 5 days, not amazing but i'll take it.

Breakfast - I slept in so I missed this

Mid snack - blueberries and x 6 small salmon and cream cheese appetisers

Lunch - we went to subway and the other half had a foot long chicken temptation with sweet onion sauce, of which I had a bite.

I asked for a tuna salad box and was hoping for cheese and lots of southwest sauce, didn't get any cheese and they were being very stingy with the sauce so I think diet wise this was a good choice, it included to tablespoons of tuna mayo, lettuce, green peppers, some chopped olives, pickles, jalapeƱos, onion and cucumber.

Snack - x2 celery sticks with 30g soft cheese and wrapped with x3 slices ham

Dinner - Chocolate shake

So the other half ordered dominoes to eat whilst I enjoyed my shake although I did offer to cook him some dinner.

It arrived and I am not keen on the pizza but I love the garlic bread, of which he saved me 2 pieces which I accepted.. Doh! They were so good.

Now I'm eating strawberries..

Hopefully tomorrow will be better

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment