Thursday 12 December 2013

Day 4

I've been very hungry most of the day and its been a struggle to not eat everything in sight (temptation at work).

Brekkie consisted of a chocolate shake which I did enjoy

Mid morning snack -  blueberries and a small piece of cheese. It was one of those extra strong mature cheddar soft cheese circles thing. Interesting and loved it! I expect it to be solid but it was soft cheese tasting of sharp cheddar.. win!

Lunch - Vegetable soup, similar consistency to the shakes and it does taste quite sweet but that's a small price to pay for some weight loss hopefully.

I feel that if I haven't lost any weight by Monday I am going to sack this diet off! and If I lose anything then I may continue.

Mid day snack - Crudites of cucumber and yellow pepper with a small tub of hummus.

Dinner - I made fajitas, the other half has tortilla wraps with his. Mine was the chicken with peppers and onions on a bed of lettuce with some cucumber, tomatoes, tzatziki and onion and garlic dip. Very mush enjoyed!
I have been finding that I've been feeling a bit nauseous after dinner each night, not sure if its because I am eating to much. I know with it being my only real meal I want to make the most of it but I feel that I really must make an effort to reduce my portion size.

Not sure if I will have my 3rd snack, then again we'll see!

Laters

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment