Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 2

So to finish of last nights shake - snack - shake.soup - snack - meal - snack I decided to try one of their rocky road bars.

They're not bad but do have a very slight chalkiness and are that little to sweet for my taste. In addition to this it is £4.99 for 5 small snack bars, I think this is a little much considering they are not even a full sized bar.

This morning I had a Vanilla shake to start with, this also was not to my taste, it is quite synthetic and reminded me of popcorn flavoured jelly beans that I tried once.

It wasn't awful to the point that I would leave it, chocolates still the favourite!

Morning snack - 25 Blueberries, they are only small so any less than that and i'd feel cheated.

Lunch was a roast chicken soup which surprisingly tasted okay, if I wasn't on a diet I wouldn't choose to eat it but its not too bad. The consistency however was quite similar to that of the shakes, so I did just feel like I was drinking a warm chicken shake.. which doesn't sound so nice.

My mid afternoon snack was a small amount of greek salad (basically what was left from last nights dinner) and 2 slices of chicken and 1 mini cheese.

I was very excited for dinner for most of the day because I decided I was going to have Aubergine Lasagne since I cant have the pasta in the Lasagne or the potato in a real Moussaka. I fried some onions and seasoned some less than 5% fat mince with mixed spice, dried parsley, dried oregano, and dried mint and added celery, one carrot, mushrooms, a jar of tomatoes and a jar of plain tomato pasta sauce.

I made my béchamel with a small amount of flour and skimmed milk. The Aubergine was oven baked before I layered this with the meat and white sauce. I then added some beef tomato to the top and grates some low fat cheese on top (I may have also added a little low fat cheese to the top).

So I had this with salad and loved it! My partner thought it was gorgeous too which is always good.

I am feeling bloated and windy but have been satisfied and not hungry.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.

If anyone's done something similar and has any advice or ideas to share I'd love to hear from you.

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment