Monday 9 December 2013

Day 1

Okay, so not a bad day.

Started off with my Banana CS shake, its alright, but so far I prefer the chocolate.

Morning snack consisted of 4 olives, would have liked a few more but I am feeling that I am fat enough and I'll be able to enjoy food again soon enough.

Lunch was a chocolate CS shake, afternoon snack was a 30g piece of Port Salut cheese and a few cucumber sticks. Carrot is listed as a Vegetable to be avoided, however there is a suggestion in the book of cut up veg sticks and carrots are mentioned first on the list.

For dinner I had some pan fried Seabass and some kiln roasted salmon along with a salad of tomato, cucumber, pepper, mint and lemon juice with a Tsp of low fat salad cream.

I felt a little hungry in the morning and I have made sure that I drank plenty of water. Since lunch time I have felt quite satisfied and am feeling positive about this for now.

Keep you posted.

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment