Wednesday 11 December 2013

Day 3

Hi guys.

This morning I tried the Caffe Latte Celebrity slim shake. I was dubious about this one, I read a review about someone heaving due to this particular shake. Well I have to say it is to my taste. It reminded me of one of the bottled Starbucks frappe thingies that I have bought in the supermarkets before.

Mid morning snack - blueberries with 2 slices of chicken.

Lunch - Strawberry shake, was actually surprisingly good.

Afternoon snack - mini tub of hummus and cucumber and celery sticks (it says to avoid chickpeas, but one of their snack suggestions is a small tub of hummus so why not I say!).

Dinner - the rest of the Moussaka, very nice the second day. I had this with some asparagus and some salad.

After dinner snack - celery with 15g of garlic and herb boursin wrapped in 2 slices of ham - delicious!!

So I have been looking in our town for the CS products and haven't had much luck when it comes to variety. I called in to Lloyds pharmacy and they had a much wider selection, even soup! Yes, win! So it was 7 sachets for £12.00. It was great to be able to mix and match and I have got a few things to try such as the berry shake and some different soup!

All I have left to try of the original shakes is the caramel flavour which doesn't really appeal to me but who knows, it could be good. So up to now I have liked all of the shakes with the exception of Vanilla.. see I'm not fussy!

Ooh, just had a thought, I have done a few naughty things today so I am going to fess.
#1 I weighed myself this morning and I have lost zilch.. I know miracles.
#2 I baked bourbon biscuits for work tomorrow and the smell, the smell! It was tricky not to have one, well I didn't but I did have a little lick of the filling, like a quarter of a tsp.
#3 I poured a bit (probs like 2/3 tbsps.) of 30% less fat salad cream onto my salad and then saw on the bottle its 14G of carb per 100g..Oops!

Tomorrow I will be a good girl, maybe.

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment