Wednesday 6 August 2014

Wasted day..

Today was a good day diet wise, but it seemed to go so quick and I hardly left the house (only to the butchers down the road.. Oops!)

Is started the day with a smoothie of a whole small pineapple and some chia and flax and beetroot powder and coconut milk.

Lunch was scrambled egg with spring onions and the leftover raita from the other night with some cucumber to dip.

Snack - half a honeydew melon blended with some filtered water

For my dinner I had a baked sweet potato and bolognaise style mince. (I have some of this left so will either have it for dinner tomorrow or the next day either with roast veg or with spelt pasta, which I am yet to try)

Snack - fruit and nut 9 bar, it was ok but I need to start baking and being a little more adventurous to see if I can come up with something better.

Thanks for reading

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment