Thursday 21 August 2014

Oops

Ok so I have had a few days off from writing about this diet. I have one or two little slip ups (nothing major like a take out or chocolate), the naughty things are as follows - 4 9 bars a week rather than 2, uh oh! and 5 slices of spelt bread throughout the week rather than 2 slices. I have had 2 thirds of a ristorante pizza as a treat, and last Thursday I stole 2 pieces of my other halfs pizza. Also, I had a few sausages! Eeep, its like confessions innit. All the rest of the time I have been eating pure, however I haven't lost anything infact I have pit on 0.7kg

so here as some of my delicious meals!

Sausages and root veggies, they were mini sausages and I used some the next day for a pasta salad (made with brown rice pasta of course!)



Sausage pasta salad


I love middle eastern food so one night I dug out my favourite recipe book and made middle eastern spiced sautéed sweet potato  with a little basmati rice, spiced chicken and butterbean hummus.


The next day we had rice salad with hoemade babganoush (aubergine dip)


Main meal- smoked mackerel, salad and a baked sweet potato


Lunch - m and s salad, about the only one that's almost 100% ok, along with pineapple, apple, lemon and spinach juice!

My deliciously naughty pizza


Scrambled eggs and salmon for breakfast



A sunday roast of chicken and veg



Homemade spelt bread - was nice but heavy and cakey, but hey im not one to complain!
 
 
Thanks for looking
 
Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment