Monday 4 August 2014

More milk shakes :-)

I have had another fairly successful day, I went through my measurements again earlier and I appear to have lost 2 inches from my body already, mainly from my waist which is good and for me the first place it always goes from, then the bust, hips and legs very last.

Breakfast was 2 fried eggs and a piece of spelt cracker/bread. - I was looking very longingly at the other half's addition of crusty bread and beans :-(. Along with this I had a smoothies of strawberries, KoKo coconut milk and some frozen fruit, with a tsp of Beetroot powder and a tsp of chia and flax.

Breakfast was at about 10.30, we went out and by about 2.30 I was starving, we went to M&S food, so the other half had my favourite beef and onion mayo sub sandwich and a packet of handcooked crisps. It was very limited what I could even have, I had a tiny packet of sushi (6 small pieces) and 2 tiny skewers with teriyaki chicken on, maybe not ideal but the best of a bad bunch as there's no way I would have been about to eat around pasta or potatoes.

Dinner was an absolute car crash, I did slow cooked lamb and veg and it looked great but I thought id be clever and attempt some dumplings made of rice flour. I added a little bicarb of soda as these usually call for self raising flour, they looked good. I plopped them into the lamb and juice and they started fizzing, within minutes they had thickened the sauce and were unrecognisable as dumplings, all in all a disaster. It tasted ok but the lamb was a little dry, the highlight was my homemade mint sauce made with fresh mint, a little vinegar and some beetroot powder to sweeten.

If anyone reading this has any hints and tips or would like any ideas that I could offer post a comment

Thanks for reading

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment