Monday 4 August 2014

Curry night :-)

I weighed myself this morning and saw results.. finally (I say finally I have only been doing the plan properly since 31st July) 3.5lbs loss :-)

I am looking to lose 20lbs minimum.

Today I started the day with a fruit smoothie made with a little greek yogurt, almond milk and some chia, flax and beetroot powder.

Lunch was some tomato and pepper with baked chevre goats cheese and 2 poached eggs. Lush! I smoothed some of the goats cheese on a spelt cracker and put tomato on, gorgeous!


For dinner I made a chicken curry, the sauce split a little as the other half was late home from work and it had been cooking for too long. Alongside I made red lentil dal, saffron basmati rice, onion and cucumber raita with cucumber and tomato.


Yum yum, but im very full now, was a little jealous of the other halfs naan bread to dip in the dal.

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment