Saturday 2 August 2014

A detox day at work

Another successful..ish detox day, this time at work

I was very good, I started the day earlier than normal and sat down to scrambled eggs and a banana milkshake with coconut milk, a tsp of chia and flax and a tsp of beetroot powder.. delicious!
This may sound a lot but on Saturdays I am on my feet all day and I don't take lunch until 2.30, I am usually starving by 12pm though!

Success I didn't get hungry until about 2pm :-) I had my lunch at about that time, Fruit salad which consisted of blueberries, kiwi, peach and nectarine. I also packed a greek salad with tomato, cucumber, green pepper, feta and lemon and salt&pepper, again it was very nice, but I couldn't help but think a sandwich and a bag of crisps would have been more enjoyable.

Dinner was wheat free pasta and homemade bolognaise sauce with one spelt cracker and a dollop of my homemade aioli.

For a snack I split a 9 bar with my partner and had a smoothie which consisted of coconut milk, mango, strawberries, pineapple, melon and orange - YUM! :-D

Hoping for some sort of weight loss my Monday, but to be honest that's not really the point of detox but it would be a nice little bonus!

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment